Transparency & Accountability
Clerks in the Sunshine
Transparency & Accountability Resources
- Secured Courts Online Record Search System (SCORSS) - a system that provides registered users access to case information, view the SCORSS website.
- IQM2 - a system that allows access to the Board of County Commissioner meetings, view the IQM2 website.
- Citrus Clerk - On our website, you have access to a summary on county investments, yearly financial reports, BOCC meeting agendas/minutes/video, court records, a database storing the Official Records of Citrus County, and much more. We make the preservation, maintenance and availability of public records a priority, as we safeguard them and serve you, the citizens.
- Public Access Kiosks - offering citizens access to documents through our public records lookup and request process
- Annual Audits and Reporting - with fiscal, financial, budget and performance reporting available in print and electronically, both in person and via the website
Letter From the Citrus County Clerk
I join my fellow Florida Court Clerks and Comptrollers in support of open government and accountable, transparent processes. As Constitutional Officers and public trustees, we hold our offices to a high standard and know that providing citizens access to public information ensures dependability, clarity, and openness in government. Florida's Sunshine Laws are among the strongest in the nation, giving every citizen access to the information necessary for participating in the democratic process. These laws protect a citizen's right to know how government operates, making information such as public events, government meeting minutes, and court proceedings available to all. Please Email the Clerk and Comptroller's office, or call 352-341-6424 if you have questions, or would like additional information.
Clerk of the Circuit Court and County Comptroller
By selecting 1 of the public record searches, you are acknowledging and accepting the conditions of the disclaimer below.
This website is maintained by the Citrus County Clerk of the Circuit Court and County Comptroller and is provided to the public free of charge. While the Clerk and Comptroller uses its best efforts to maintain this website and to provide accurate and current information, the Clerk and Comptroller makes no representations, guarantees, or warranties with respect to this website's information or content as viewed or accessed using computer hardware or software that is not controlled or maintained by the Clerk and Comptroller. Accordingly, the Clerk and Comptroller is not responsible for any defects, inaccuracies, misinformation, or damages of any kind, specifically including consequential damages, arising from the use or access of this website's information using computer hardware or software that is not controlled or maintained by the Clerk and Comptroller.
Furthermore, this website contains references to other websites and information not maintained by and beyond the control of the Clerk and Comptroller. The Clerk and Comptroller has no control over such websites and information, and makes no representations, guarantees, or warranties with respect to such sites, including the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information contained thereon.