Online Payments and Payment Plans
Online Payment Portal for Citrus County Clerk
Please visit our online payment portal hosted by CitePayUSA by clicking here to pay any of the following:
- Bond deposit*
- Court fines
- To locate your case number, please use our Secured Courts Online Record Search System
- Court ordered restitution*
- Escrow Deposits and Subscription Service fees (Bulk Data payments)*
- Established Payment Plans
- Public Records Requests*
- Tax Deeds and Court Registry deposits
- Traffic payments
- Value Adjustment Board (VAB) payments
*this indicates to select payment "Misc Payments and Documents" when making payment
If your court case has been referred to a collection agency, you may make your payment online by clicking here
MyFlorida Payment Portal
Make your Child Support payments through the MyFlorida payment portal.
Need to set up a payment plan?
Once you complete your online application, your agreement will auto generate and you will be provided directions to make your first payment. To activate your payment plan, you must pay the MINIMUM amount due shown in red. For those wishing to reinstate your driver’s license, the fee for the clearance form will be included in your first payment. To set up a payment plan over the phone, please call 352-341-6424, option 8 for more information.
- For a single court case or traffic citation: Click here for more information on setting up a payment plan today!
- For multiple cases/citations or to reinstate a payment plan: please call 352-341-6424, option 8 for more information.
Set up Automatic Payments
To set up reoccurring payments from Citepayusa.com, after selecting a case in your payment plan
On the top of the screen under the current payment plan section, you will see:
Select the Click here to set up automatic payments for your payment plan(s)
Simply click and follow the instructions, you will be registering to set up a user account with your email address. Once you select your username and password, you will be directed to manage the account. Click on the Manage button to advance to the Add autopay button and enter your card information.
This screen also allows you to see when the next payment is due or the history of your payments.
If you have trouble, there is a help button to call or email CitePayUSA.