The Clerk's Information Technology division is responsible for the operation and support of information technology equipment, programming, applications, support services, systems administration and network security. This includes, but is not limited to, the email system, website, internal Court Management System, e-filing, Official Records, and other Clerk related applications.
Information Technology provides the following services in order to ensure the efficient operation of the Clerk's electronic resources:
- Develops and documents supporting software for the Clerk's financials, court case maintenance, and official records applications.
- Develops and maintains the Clerk's website and content management system.
- Evaluates and procures new hardware and software to improve the office's effectiveness.
- Manages the implementation of new hardware and software systems.
- Manages and maintains data management systems and networks.
- Provides technical support via a help desk.