Request to Withhold Adjudication

A Plea of No Contest permits you to ask the Court to withhold an adjudication of guilt (no points) without having to go to court. The Judge will review your past driving history and your signed request to determine whether to grant or deny your plea.

If granted you may be assessed additional court costs and/or ordered to attend either a Defensive Driving School or the Advanced Driving Institute

If the Court declines to accept your plea, your case will be set on the court’s normal traffic docket. You and/or your attorney will be required to appear to contest the ticket or you can pay your ticket prior to the court date.

Click HERE to submit a Plea of No Contest and Request to Withhold Adjudication