Enforce Foreign Money Judgment

Enforce foreign money judgment (drop down box)

To enforce your foreign money judgment, visit in person or by mail

Citrus County Courthouse

110 N Apopka Ave

Inverness FL 34450


The creditor must:

  1. Retain these documents in order to file with the court if there has been no objection after 30 days
  2. Submit all documents to the Clerk and the appropriate filing fee which is based on the jurisdiction of the court
  3. It is the responsibility of the creditor recording the judgment to track the 30 day objection period before requesting enforcement