Contest Validity or Jurisdiction

Contest validity or jurisdiction of foreign judgment

To contest your foreign money judgment, visit in person or by mail

Citrus County Courthouse

110 N Apopka Ave

Inverness FL 34450

The debtor must:

  1. Within 30 days, file the appropriate paperwork to object. The Clerk does not have this paperwork.
  2. Pay the appropriate filing fee based on the jurisdiction of the court
  3. Serve the creditor.  Follow Rules of Civil Procedure for service