Who should I notify if my address changes?

It is your responsibility to notify the Clerk's Office in writing if your address changes. This may be done in person at:

Citrus County Courthouse
110 N Apopka Avenue
Inverness, FL 34450 

An Address Change for can be obtained here Change of Address Form (PDF) and mailed to our office at the address above.. Please include your case number and name with any correspondence.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I pay my court fine/fees and costs?
2. What form of payment do you accept?
3. Who do I make the check or money order payable to?
4. What is a misdemeanor charge?
5. How do I get a copy of my misdemeanor record?
6. Who should I notify if my address changes?
7. What happens if I fail to appear for my court date?
8. How do I find information about my case or other misdemeanor cases?
9. How can I have my case sealed or expunged?
10. Can I get access to Citrus County Criminal records on the Internet?
11. How do I have a public defender appointed to my case?
12. How do I get my bond money back now that my case has been disposed?
13. How do I find out IF there is a capias or bench warrant out for my arrest?