How can I have my case sealed or expunged?

To seal or expunge a criminal record requires court approval. You can also visit the Seal or Expunge a Record page for more information. Sealing and Expunging Cases

To obtain the application and instructions on sealing or expunging a Citrus County misdemeanor case, you will need to visit

Florida Department of Law Enforcement's website.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I pay my court fine/fees and costs?
2. What form of payment do you accept?
3. Who do I make the check or money order payable to?
4. What is a misdemeanor charge?
5. How do I get a copy of my misdemeanor record?
6. Who should I notify if my address changes?
7. What happens if I fail to appear for my court date?
8. How do I find information about my case or other misdemeanor cases?
9. How can I have my case sealed or expunged?
10. Can I get access to Citrus County Criminal records on the Internet?
11. How do I have a public defender appointed to my case?
12. How do I get my bond money back now that my case has been disposed?
13. How do I find out IF there is a capias or bench warrant out for my arrest?